Data Protection Policy
EDHUB PTE LTD is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
By using our service or visiting our website, you consent to the collection and use of your information and other activities as outlined in this policy. If you do not agree with the terms set out herein, please do not use this website.
1. Information collection
1.1 In order to provide a better service to you, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.givlly.com (“our site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information at other times, for example, when you report a problem with our site.
- Your IP address
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Record of surveys that you completed for us, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of transactions and actions you carry out or perform within our site like completing surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; ;
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
1.2 We retain data for as long as it is necessary. Data may be archived as long as the purpose of using the data still exists.
2. Uses made of the information
2.1 The purposes for which information may be used by us include:
- Ensuring that content on our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- Providing you with alerts, newsletters, educational materials or information that you requested or signed up for;
- Keeping you up to date on the latest product announcements, software updates, software upgrades, security patches, and system enhancements;
- Carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- Designing and conducting surveys/questionnaires for profiling/segmentation, statistical analysis, improving and furthering the provision of our products and services;
- Complying with laws and regulations applicable to us or any of our affiliates in or outside Singapore;
- Legal proceedings, including collecting overdue amounts and seeking professional advice;
- Researching, designing, launching, and operating services or products including features/reports/seminars/events/forums;
- Promoting and marketing services and products; or
- Purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
2.2 We may use your data in direct marketing. In this connection, please note that:
- Your name, business contact details (including address, contact number, email address, designation, department), products and services information, transaction pattern and behavior, and background data held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing;
- The following classes of services, products, and subjects may be marketed in direct marketing:
- Services and products related to our site;
- Promotional offers and related services; and
- Invitations to events such as seminars/webinars/teleseminars, conferences, live programs, or events.
- We may conduct direct marketing via fax, email, direct mail, telephone, and other means of communication or send e-newsletters to you.
3. Disclosure of your information
3.1 We will keep the data we hold confidential but may provide information to:
- Personnel, agents, advisers, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services;
- Our affiliates, business partners, and counterparts (if any);
- Persons under a duty of confidentiality to us;
- Persons to whom we are required to make disclosure under applicable laws and regulations in or outside Singapore.
4.3 The cookies we use are essential for enabling us to:
- Help you to log into secure areas of our website;
- Recognize and count the number of visitors and see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences;
- Record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the information displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
4.5 You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
5.1 We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and use the data we collect correctly. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
5.2 Wherever we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping the password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
5.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk, and you agree not to hold us responsible for any breach of security while accessing the internet that is out of our control. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. Third party websites
6.1 Our website may contain links to other sites (the “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of such other Linked Sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies or statements of each Linked Site that collects your personal data. You agree to waive any claim against us with respect to the Linked Sites.
Edhub Pte Ltd
14 Robinson Road
Far East Finance Building, #08-01A